Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Fun things with friends

Lately we have been working on a movie trailer and what the story is is that the humans discover a fantasy world and they start taking it over because it is like a cool place and stuff, so all the mythical creatures are being squished into one part and it keeps getting smaller and smaller. And soon they will all die from no food and animals that eat meat so there are some kids who have to save them and stuff. It will be fun and I was picked to make up a song for it!!!!!!!! I made up the best song called "secrets" and my mom says it's really good!!! I was also picked to be director with another girl. So far so good but I have to write the script and I have to have it done by tomorrow and I haven't done so good but I'll have it done.
     A few weeks ago our friends came over and we had fun but the boys kept on bugging us like crazy! They kept on getting three of my brother's mooses and they would block the door! It didn't work that well for them though, because one of my friends liked one of the mooses so much that she claimed it as her own. What? The boys did give them to us right? So they got mad and got the microphone right in front of my door and started yelling in it! It was loud, sort of, but that didn't get us out and soon they had to go.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment